1. Are all upcycled barrels used?
Yes, all the barrels we treat have been used for the maturation/storage of wine, whisky or other liquids.
2. Can I bring my own barrel?
Of course you can bring your own barrel. The barrel has to be in good condition for the remodeling, i.e. the wood shouldn’t be rotten. Contact us, we will inspect the barrel and make you a non-binding offer.
3. How long is the shipping time?
As all our works are handcrafted, the process from order to production and shipping usually takes about 4 – 8 weeks. We have no influence on certain events (shortage of material, strike etc.). In such cases, the shipping may take longer and you will be informed immediately. You will find further information in our GTCs.
4. Can I pick up my barrel?
We’d be happy to welcome you in our workshop after we have arranged a pick-up date. We look forward to meeting you in person and helping you with the loading.
5. I have ordered a barrel and would like to upgrade. Is that possible?
An upgrade is basically possible. Please contact us, we will be happy to discuss your wishes.
6. Can I order a glass top plate for my barrel afterwards?
Yes, you can. You can find the product in our shop under accessories.
7. I would like to order a custom-made table. What do I do?
Get in touch with us. We will be happy to make an appointment with you to discuss everything.
8. How can I take care of my table?
Wood is a natural raw material and lives on after production. We recommend oiling the wooden boards regularly (once or twice a year). Best with natural solid oil. Contact us for more care tips.
9. How long do I have a guaranty on my purchased work?
You will find all important information about this in our General Terms and Conditions.